RENTAL KARTING ONLINE RESERVATIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online Reservation Policies:
- Online reservations for kart rentals are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you cannot attend, please call or email us up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled event. We will make sure your race credit(s) stays with your driver profile! Within 48 hours of the event, no changes or cancellations may be made. Those who do not attend without notice will forfeit their session with no refund.
- We cannot subtract number of drivers once reservation is made.
- To add drivers, please give us a call so we can be sure there are enough available slots in your session(s).
- A 5% booking fee is charged by a third party vendor who provides the online booking platform – CMP/CKP does not collect this charge and cannot modify it.
Rain/Inclement Weather Policy:
- We do not run rental karts if rain is forecasted, or anytime the track is too wet to be dried with our blower. We make this call the day before, at 12PM noon. In the event that we cancel due to rain/weather, your session credits will remain with your account and we will contact you about rescheduling.
- Must arrive at/prior to your set check-in time. Any late arrivals will forfeit your reservation and could result in long waiting times. Your first session on track will begin 20 minutes after your set check-in time.
- Must wear closed-toed shoes (crocs not acceptable) and bring a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- All guests entering the facility will be required to sign an assumption of contagion (COVID-19) waiver as well as a standard motorsports liability waiver. Any minors accompanying a participant will be required to have a parent/legal guardian on-site that will be required to sign a minor liability waiver.
- Long hair must be tucked into helmet.
- Due to state regulations – all participants must be 18 years of age or older, with a valid U.S. driver’s license. NO exceptions will be made.